Kurtis are trending in the market over the decades due to its variations. There are a lot of kurti types that people can avail and these variations continue to flood the market with different variations. One of the most frequently seen variations in kurtis in the market is the neck design. Though there are two main traditional designs in the neck, round and V-cut, that have come down the decades, the modern artisans and designers are bent on presenting the people with different variations of the designs. So, when you go to the market for shopping or count on the portals, there will be a lot of varieties that you can avail. The neck designs are not just for the sake of change, they are to be customised to match the figure as well. So, when you look out to tailor the choice of clothes, you are free to get in touch with all these variations. Here are a few popular neck designs for kurtis that have been well accepted in the market.
- Asymmetrical Necklines: This is one of the latest additions to the stocks. These kurtis are featured by different sizes of necklines, which are not symmetrical to each other. There are different colour variations across which they are available, so, you just need to choose the right colour that will go well with your body. The asymmetrical shape of the neckline makes the look more outgoing and energetic, plus, you will look a lot more fashionable.
- High Line neck: This is not a new trend; in fact, people are buying these types of kurtis over the past decade. The main attraction of the dress is the neckline, which is placed high up, near the throat. There are no V shapes or round shapes; the only distinctive feature of the kurtis is that it looks royal. You can fancy this look if you want to look like a queen and this is one such attire that will really bump up your looks. It can come across different colours, try out the deeper shades to match up the beauty. Apart from this, you can choose a legging that matches you well. Red, deep green and blue shades are popular these days.
- Wrap neck: These are also new to the market but have taken little time to catch up with the trend. The two overlapping sides of the neckline seem to be wrapping each other, embracing the folds. These are good to wear in occasions and parties. You can choose shades of red, brown and deep blue that goes well with these necks. Apart from this, there are bits of embroidery work near the necks, which add to the beauty of the attire. This is really something you need to get in touch with.
- Mandarin collars in kurtis: Although these collars have been incorporated in the kurtis from other traditions, these look really nice when you wear the right colour. There are certain variations in the collar, according to the makers. These were originally used in Chinese collars and from there; the kurtis in Indian style have incorporated it for the good. These are nice blends after all.
- Scoop necks: These are the right choices for you if you are a lover of fashion. There are a lot of variations within this group as well. The basic feature of the style is that the neckline is broadened and this makes the shoulders look broader. The style goes well with white based colours. The dress will give you a timid look and it has a natural beauty that will make you look different. However, women who are fat with a heavy figure should better avoid this style, but for others it is a good chance to boast their looks.
- Indo-western Crew Neckline: If you are looking for fusion clothes, this is the ideal opportunity for you. This is a style that blends the Indian and western styles of attire. The neckline is rounded up and comes too close to the throat. This adds to the beauty of the attire. Apart from this one can get in touch with this style is she is looking for deep necklines. The looks are smart and beautiful and you can wear these in parties for a change. You can even bump up the style with a dupatta, and the looks are really graceful.
- Closed Neckline: The kurtis that come with close necklines are preferred for professional purposes. You can wear it in offices, and there is a limited scope of style here. There is no V or round necks, but the space for the necks are limited. The neckline is too close to the throat to provide any scope for further design, but you can make your look stylish with the other features. There are buttons or chains with the attire, and you can make a fair bit of customisation with these aspects. For instance, if you chose a red kurti, make sure that the chains are golden or shiny metal colour. Or the buttons are to be black with slight designs. This will deliver a class as well as elegance at the same time.
- Halter necklines: These are meant for people who are bold and beautiful, desiring to boost up their looks. There are no proper necklines as such, and one can wear these to show off their glamour. There are just two straps across the shoulders, and a single strap at the back to make you look fashionable. Apart from this, there are nice colours to choose from, and you will definitely get a great look once you make the right decision.
With all these variations, the kurtis continue to be a popular trend in the market. People like wearing the styles with different necks, and once a style suits you, you will be able to tailor the looks with further variations of colour and cuttings. After all, there are several other variations that have made their ways into the market and people love experimenting with them.
Why is neck design important for the look of a kurti?
When you search for a cool kurti for your use then you will get to notice that there are wide varieties of necklines available in the market. If you can manage to speak to a fashion designer and ask him or her above question then the very first reply you will get from them is that, different neckline are used to give uniqueness in the looks of the kurti. Aside to this not every neckline will suit your personality. It may be the case that a round shaped neckline looks awesome on you and on the other hand same designed kurti with square neckline not giving a pleasing look to your personality.
Depending on your neck size, chest wideness and length of neck – selection of the neckline of a kurti need to be made. There are multiple options available and we are confident that you will love to go with those options for a pleasing and elegant look in any party, even, office or in any occasion. In case you are not sure or feeling confused as which type of neckline will match your personality well, then feel free to speak to the industry experts for suggestions or read some popular fashion magazines.
Where you can find the best quality kurti with exclusive neckline?
This is a valid question for a fashion question lady like you as we know that you will not prefer to compromise on the quality of the product nor with the style of the neckline as you want the best for you. The best way to find the ultimate collection of kurti with great neckline is to search online. Almost all leading online stores are having a dedicated section for kurti collection. Just pay a visit to such websites in order to check what new they have in stock for you. The latest and trendy designs are displayed online on these stores. Just go through the collection and pick the one which suits your looks, taste and preference well. Shopping online is just too easy. You need to select the kurti and add it in cart. Next you need to add your shipping and billing address followed by the details of the credit or debit through which you will make the payment. Once entered click the payment button and then enter the password of your card. All is done now at your end. The product will be shipped to your address within given timeline. Don’t forget to select the size of the kurti which will fit or else you may end up receiving a wrong measurement kurti.
Look smart and look elegant in the latest designed kurti with exclusive neckline. If you are looking for a birthday gift for your friend then the stylish kurti can be one of the best choices for your friend. Find the one today.