With errands cropping up like a mushroom on a soggy place, during the rainy season, people require more than comfort these days, while they are planning for their outfit. Now, nothing can be compared to the ensemble of an ankle boot and jeans, because it is not only chic and easy to work with, but it can completely transform any drab outfit, into something that looks more put together and elaborate. That being said, there are obviously certain regulations involved with these types of ensembles, which would make things look effortlessly impressive.
First of all, try to never wear too baggy jeans with boots, because one would like to have a defined shape and not just any outrageous form, while they pair their jeans with their boots. That being said, there are few things to keep in mind, which will enhance the allure of the outfit in about a matter of time, which are:
- The length: First thing that is of utmost importance is the length of the jeans. So, it is ideal that the jeans should run midway till the ankle for a perfect fit. It is obvious, that if the jeans are too long, it might not be as comfortable or as easy to maneuver it around the ankle area. With such ankle lengths, one might not even require it to roll it up or pinch in down too far to hide or show extra skin, to style it properly.
- Socks: As is obvious, the shorter the socks the better it is. Now, the socks should also be ankle length and should probably be somewhere up till the hem of the jeans and this will have less fabric lingering around the skin and bothering the person who is trying to look gorgeous with this classic ensemble.
- Rolling the jeans up: Another thing to try with ankle boots and jeans is to roll the jeans a little higher than where the ankle boot ends. This should have enough space to show about an inch of skin and it also should be shorter cuffs. If possible, try to have a single cuff and then make scrounges around the knee area, to make it appear a little distressed. This would not only make the boots stand out in the entire ensemble, but it will also give a certain amount of length to the person who is wearing it. Thus, it is amazing for people who are a little shorter than those fortunate ones.
- Tuck it in for a seamlessly comfortable and effortlessly chic look, one can always just tuck in the jeans, the ankle length one inside the boot and make them appear as a unit. This also elongates the appearance of the legs and gives a very tidy finish to the outfit and how it is dressed. The ankle length jeans, compliments the size and height of the shoe and thereby helps in making it look slimmer and very tight knit unit.
- The trinity: Finally, there are three things to assemble to complete this particular look and that is to wear the jeans, along with the socks, which should be showing in between the space between the boot and the jeans and of course the ankle boot. This just adds texture and gives a certain sense of structure to the entire ensemble.
The aforementioned rules and ideas are some of the classic and simple ways to carry the ankle length boots along with the ankle length jeans. One cannot truly do much with this combination, but they can just try and find ways to cuff and scrounge the jeans in ways which would add to the length. Boots are surely very comfortable and they can be of various types, thus, the jeans should be manipulated in ways to fix and match with the boots.