These days, when you take a good look around you, especially in the weddings, you will see that there are plenty of men who are going for Indo-western clothing in order to make that impression on everyone. The world has become smaller with the invention and consequent proliferation of the internet and as such an increasing number of people is becoming aware of these fused styles that represent the best of both worlds. There are different kinds of these dresses that can be found these days. Some of them are being described here for your perusal:
- You can wear sherwanis that combine colours such as brown and beige. They are available in different fabrics such as Banarasi, silk, and Jamwar to name a few. They also feature bugle beads, patch, machine embroidery, and stone work that only enhance their look and appeal for the person who is wearing them. In these cases the lower part of the dress is absolutely black and the shoes are white. Mostly people wear nagra shoes with these. They are available in different sizes such as 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, and 46 inches.
- You can also select these in colours such as black and grey. Normally these dresses are made from fabrics such as Jacquard and have patch and velvet work done on them. In these cases, the lower parts are of the same colour – or at least close enough – with that of the upper part. They are available in different sizes such as 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, and 46 inches.
- These dresses are normally available in colours such as deep blue and other variations of the same. The fabric used is normally velvet and they feature accessories such as Cut Dana, Swarovski, stone, and Zardozi work. They are normally paired with white lower clothes and black nagra-like shoes. They are available in a wide range of sizes such as 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50, and 52 inches.
- These are mostly monochromatic dress combinations with purple and violet being the most obvious choices. They are normally made from silk and you would also see that brocade work has been done on them. Black leather shoes go really well with them. They are available in sizes such as 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50, and 52 inches.
- The dresses in this category are normally available in colour combinations such as black and gray. The lower clothes are normally available in blue. They normally have brocade, lace, and thread work done on them. They can be bought in different sizes such as 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50, and 52 inches.
- These are actually royal dresses where the upper parts are in gold and the lower parts are in royal blue or some other colour that happens to be quite close enough. They are normally made from fabrics such as Jacquard and are embellished with Cut Dana, Zardozi, stone, and Zircon work.