Fashion is not constant and is changing each season with a new range of styles, design, colours and trends. Peplum is must have trend for this season and there is no way to ignore it. A Woman who wears a dress that compliments her body type, complexion, height, and attitude is the most beautiful woman. It’s not just the design of your saree, lehenga, skirt etc that makes you beautiful but also your blouse design that adds beauty to your attire. Peplum blouse gives a high statement for both western and traditional outfits. So give your outfit an interesting look with this in trend blouses.
History of Blouse:
The Blouse is an upper garment that is worn by men, women, and children. From centuries Indian women are wearing blouses with different patterns and new designs. Peplum blouse is a garment in which a short size overskirt is attached to the blouse’s waistline. It is a traditional garment worn in ancient Greece. Peplum blouses are in trend nowadays.
Available in various types:
- These days peplum blouse are hit and are available in various types and forms.
- Halter neck is a new design that is very popular among the girls who wants to show off their skin. It gives a perfect designer look if worn with designer sarees and add glamour to your personality
- Full sleeves blouse- rock your lehenga with full sleeve thread work and another type of embroidery work peplum blouse.
- Sleeveless peplum gives a casual look to your outfit. It is mostly used with printed or plain saree.
- Off shoulder designer type peplum blouse adds a graceful look to your saree, skirt, and lehenga.
Stunning design for peplum look:
Compliment your traditional and western attire with various designs of peplum blouses. This blouse or choli being versatile can be worn with saree, lehenga or as a top. Play with multiple pattern combinations and colours to give uniqueness to your outfit. The blouse can be designed with fabrics like chiffon, georgette, silk, crape, and velvet and includes embroidery work, sequence work, and lace work.
Why select the designer type blouse:
- This blouse with extra fabric frills helps in enhancing your waistline. You get all the attention to your tender waist after wearing peplum blouse. These look gorgeous for all occasions.
- This designer type blouse is preferred by most of the girls to rock the party as it offers a curvy frame to the body and hides excessive fat that emerges out from the sides.
How to flaunt your look:
This blouse is added to the number of creations including Ethnic and western outfits.
- Pair your designer type blouse with any kind of saree and get an indo-western look. It goes well with plain daily wear saree as well designer saree. Try to keep a gap between your saree and blouse to give a sexy look and drape your saree on a single side.
- Wear halterneck peplum blouse with a fishtail skirt and look elegant. You can wear stunning studded earrings, high heels, and bracelet and carry a clutch to complete your party look.
- Dress up your lehenga with peplum type choli to look stunning. Prefer choli with embroidery work, thread work or sequin style. Avoid dupatta or use transparent dupatta with minimal work for this outfit. Select jewellery as per lehenga design. Apply light makeup and put red lipstick for diva type look.
- Pair your classy royal or silk blouse with the pencil cut skirts or dhoti pants. Keep it simple with classic jewellery. Try peplum jackets over dresses, pants, skirts, palazzos, saree and lehenga to look unique.
Blouses must be designed keeping in mind that it compliments your personality. Everyone has different body shape and peplum generally looks good for all the body types, be it plus size or zero size. But it looks more stunning for Hourglass and triangle shaped body types.
Accessorise your outfit:
Add a twist to your look with the jewelleries like huge jhumkas, Maang tikkas, rings, floral headgears, and bracelet without overdoing it. Use diamond jewellery while dressing choli with a fishtail skirt. For stunning lehengas and saree go for Kundan jewelleries. Use temple jewellery to complete your look with silk saree.