The festival of Eid brings about a sagacity of serving for humanity and spreading peace among the masses. Apart from this, you cannot celebrate a festival to its fullest without trying out new, chic and traditional outlook. Obviously, you may not want to appear shabby and dull on such an auspicious and joyful festival. Women seek for latest styles and trends while shopping for Eid festival to add five stars to the celebration. Everyone may have varied choices and opt for something unique and extraordinary but here we suggest you to go for some kind of Anarkali dress for that perfect diva look. The chic touch and perfect poise added by that Anarkali dress will leave all the Saleems flattered and gasped this season.
How to choose one
In order to appear stunning, ravishing and turn the heads of the masses, you need to make the right choice and select the perfect haute couture to rock the festival. While selecting the attire, you should focus on the colour combinations of your dress, adding highlights and embroideries at the right places will shift the focus and not make you look too fat. The type of embroidery or work should also be paid a great heed so that it suits your tastes and make you appear hot and chic. Anarkalis also come in various styles, so, trying out a new stitching will give your dress a different look to make it exclusive and desirable piece.
Various styles to make a perfect choice
You may be confused or unaware of the latest styles and fashion trends that are in vogue. So, here are some of the latest styles and designs from the best fashion designers that will facilitate your choice and help you make perfect decision:
- Colours for your first Eid with in laws: You can go with a pale green Anarkali suit that appears elegant with karigari work on neck and knees. Adding a tinge of sea blue to your dupatta will stun your mother-in-law and make her proud for having made correct choice for her son.
- Appealing dark pink tone: A unique pattern flaunting sheer layers in dark pink colour- quite a monotone, is sufficiently equipped to add glamour to your beauty.
- Mughal styles Anarkali: Designed by Manish Malhotra, Katrina Kaif stunned a pretty pink Anarkali suit in a social gathering recently which was embellished with crystal and rhinestone for that perfect grace and chic look.
- Sheer Bollywood touch: A splash of soft hues intricate with perfect floral designs is in great vogue. Bollywood actress Shraddha Kapoor proved that ombre is not just for skin or hair but also works well in Anarkalis.
- Anarkali gown with jacket: You can become trend setter or make a fashionable statement by dressing in Anarkali gown with overflowing jacket to impress your hubby at Eid party.
- Drapes add royal touch: A heavily embroidered dupatta on a plain Anarkali serves well when worn as a drape around your dress or onto your shoulders. This adds to royalty and elegance to your outfit.
- Anarkali with pants: Straight peach pants worn with Anarkali are assured to make you a fashion icon among the lovers of Anarkalis.
- Multi layered Anarkalis: If you have curves to flaunt, then you are on the chubbier sided as Anarkali suits with many layers are in great trend and work well to steal the show.
- Combo of black Lycra and net Anarkali: To add sensuality than usual, at this Eid, you can go around in flawless black Lycra and net Anarkali and you can bet on it that your attire will be the talk of the evening.
- Mint green Eid feast look: A super chic piece with Resham embroidery at the top and lovely flare at the bottom will give you the look of a princess. The attire will allure your peeps if paired with gorgeous silver earrings and perfect heels.
- Fish cut Anarkali: Best suited for thin physique and tiny butt, you can try something new and do away with the old traditional look of Anarkalis. Fish cut Anarkalis have hit the floor recently and are exceptionally stunning.
- Blue and white festive Anarkali: The combination of blue with golden embroidery has a tinge of festivity in itself and white colour goes aptly with it for the festival of Eid. Pretty earrings add to the beauty of the dress.
- Off-white Anarkali: Off-white is something that never goes out of fashion. If you are among those who don’t like light dull shades as well as bright blingy colours, this is the right choice for you. Along with a maroon coloured dupatta, your dress is ready to attract the eyes at the gathering. Other option that goes equally well is the black embroidery on you off-white Anarkali at the right places. If paired with apt accessories, no one can deny your chic style.
- Long kurta style: A long kurta-Anarkali dress with embroidered embellishments at the ensemble will make you diva that rocks the Eid party with her utmost dignity and elegance.
- Be a fashionable begum: A pop vibrant, orange full length flowy Anarkali with the right amount of embroidered embellishments will give you the look of astonishing begum and is a must have for this Eid.
- Golden bronze Anarkali: To have grandeur and graceful look, the royal combination of golden and bronze is sufficient to be gazed by everyone in wonder.
- Bright red attire: If you have the perfect complexion and possess sheer style then only you may go for bright red. A cautious choice must be made as it doesn’t goes well for all. Since, it is the colour preferred my most of the Indian women, you must know how to carry it well, and else it will turn out to be a disaster.
- Traditional floor length with polka dots: Usually the floor length Anarkalis are embroidered with same pattern all over and boring plain dupatta. But this look should be avoided this year. In order to try something new, go for patch work at the top and polka dots from the midriff section. Ask for dupatta with subtle embroidery or work that will do the needful to the piece.
The craze for festivals doubles up when you have attractive and beautiful outfits to flaunt. So, right choice is exactly what is demanded to astonish your friends and relatives at these festivals.