[fusion_text]Handbags mostly vary in designs and styles. Besides, different types of handbags serve different purposes. The right handbags can actually flatter the favorite outfits. Being highly personal and carried possibly for many consecutive days, the main key is to choose the handbags as per your style and lifestyle. Often, it is quite common for women to own at least three handbags for different occasions. In this case, the goal is to match every outfit with the right bag style.
You will be amazed to learn that there are almost 25 types of handbags designed for various occasions. So, to help you out, here is a list of choosing handbags for various occasions, which is important in creating the ideal style statement.
But before getting the details, you must know that there are mainly two types of bags differently designed for the day and evening looks:
As the modern women mostly spend times outside the homes, they mainly look for functional and fashionable bags to carry. So, here comes a list of women’s handbags, which can be considered as the go-to bags. Whether it is just a visit to the grocery store or to the workplace, these bags are designed for every possible occasion.
- Tote bags: Popularly known as the beach bags, these bags have the space to accommodate anything to carry all the belongings with ease. Generally, these bags are highly preferred by the beach lovers and the shoppers as they can stuff many things in these easily.
- Satchels: These are mainly structured bags that come with double handles and offer maximum space. Designed especially for the working women, these bags are really convenient to carry items like lunch box, documents, money, makeup and other accessories without any struggle.
- Bucket bags: These bags have a bucket like shape and therefore these are also spacious. Commonly these bags come with single handles and therefore can be worn over or carried on one shoulder.
- Messenger/sling bags: These bags are highly popular among the college students and teenagers. These bags are mainly worn across the body and these offer a style statement to the wearer. Besides, as these bags sling around the body, these make the users hands free for movement.
- Hobo bags: This is a type of classic day handbag with a crescent shape. These bags are just perfect for weekend getaways and casual outings.
- Backpacks: With the advent of laptops, these bags have gotten immense popularity. Generally considered as a compact luggage carrier, the backpack is mainly worn at the back. The backpacks are available in different materials; leather is one of the popular ones. The leather backpack is the best choice for you, in case you want something to suit the professional attire.
- Wristlets: These purses are quite similar to clutches, but these come with short straps that can be wrapped around the wrist. These bags are mainly available with a range of designs and colors including pink, teal, green, orange, yellow, green, purple etc. to suit to different occasions and mood.
These are another type, designed for some special fancy and formal occasions and therefore these are mainly smaller in sizes. In other words, it can be said that these bags are a must to complete any special event.
- Envelope: This is an envelope shaped strapless evening purse, which can just carry small items. This feature makes it ideal for official dinners and movies.
- Clutch: This is a small purse without strap and it can accommodate just a few important items like cosmetics, mobile phones and other small sized personal items.
- Minaudiere: This clutch comes with an ornamental case, adorned with gems and rhinestones.