Whenever it comes to styling and flaunting dressing sense, general public looks towards Bollywood actors and actresses as an inspiration. They have become their role models. Bollywood stars choose the best for themselves and walk the ramp any day with the best outfits designed by the best fashion designers and tailors. Every time, they come up with something new and different to stun the audience, masses and their stalkers. And this becomes the latest trend for the entire season. Everyone desires to look at their best and updated with latest fashion. Fashion industry is all what you look at whenever you wish to try for something extraordinary and special. This is the reason why big and renowned fashion designers like Manish Malhotra, Anamika Khanna, Ritu Kumar, etc. bring their outfit and style into the market only after it is adorned by the best Bollywood actresses.
Why choose Indian wear?
Be it any ordinary person or be it any Bollywood actresses, all have shown their likeliness for Indian wears. Though the craze for western culture has crept into the country and has been hyped to a great extent, yet the demand and popularity of adorning Indian wear among women has been constantly increasing. The elegance, beauty and grandeur are highlighted when you choose to wear Indian attire.
When you are to dress up formally, probably for marriage, religious festival, award functions, renowned parties, Indian ethnic attire is something that you can trust for the complete gorgeous and attractive gaze. So, many Bollywood actresses have shown up in pretty sarees, suits, ethnic gowns, etc. at various TV shows, Bollywood movies, cultural and social events. Indian wear is not only the most comfortable, it appears graceful and charming when carried well.
Types of Indian wear
Indian ethnic wear offers you a great variety to choose from and show up for varied events. You can dress up according to your tastes and preferences. Following are the array of options that help you glam up for any event and are tried and tested by our Bollywood actresses:
- Deepika Padukone in saree or Anarkali: The gorgeous and beautiful Deepika Padukone has been spotted adorning pretty and glamorous sarees and Anarkali suits at various events. Most of her Indian outfits are designed by well known designer, Sabyasachi. The actress completely justifies the efforts and hard work put up by the designer and never fails to rock the show.
- Kareena Kapoor in stunning lehengas: Possessed and bestowed with amazingly striking features, Kareena Kapoor Khan appears sunning and drop dead gorgeous whenever she picks up Indian attire. The actress has flaunted the ethnic dresses specifically designed by the famous designer Manish Malhotra. The beautifully embellished lehenga cholis appear all the more special and unique when worn by her.
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in graceful sarees: World-wide acknowledged beauty icon, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has gracefully admired the designer sarees designed by one of the best fashion designers, Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla. Be it any festivity, friend’s marriage or cultural and social event, she has acknowledged blingy and colorful sarees pairing them with perfect jewelry and hitting the floor in great confidence.
- Sonam Kapoor in amazing gowns: When it comes to dressing, how can Sonam be overlooked. The actress has never failed to stun and leave her fans in awe by her absolute amazing and unique dressing sense. She has accredited Anamika Khanna for her beautiful dresses and looks. The actress has been seen flaunting the capes and lacy gowns that give her flawless gaze. Recently, she was seen dressed up in unique white gown at fashion festival that made her the hot topic for the week.
- Dia Mirza at her wedding day: The most elegant actress of Bollywood industry, Dia Mirza has always left the audience gaping at her simplicity and elegance. Whenever she steps out of her abode, she has amazed her fans. Beautifully and richly dressed in Indian wear, she has done absolute justice to her designer Ritu Kumar on her wedding day. Besides Ritu Kumar, she praises the work of Anita Dogre too, who has served well for her to capture the eyes and skip the heartbeats of many in the audience.
- Vidya Balan in Kanjivaram sarees: The heart stealing actress, Vidya Balan is mostly seen in traditional Kanjivaram sarees. She has an eternal love for sarees and is crazy about carrying and stocking them. She is believed to stock more than 80 different sarees in her wardrobe. With a perfect bun or beach waves, she has set her mark whenever she comes on award shows and TV soaps or live shows.
- Sonakshi Sinha in heavy drape dresses and suits: Blessed with perfect body shape, Sonakshi Sinha has always stunned her fans with beautiful drape dresses and floor length suits. She has also mesmerized the audience in amazing sarees in Dabang movie. At her brother’s wedding, she had carried unique and distinctive colors in the best possible way she could. She has entrusted Anita Dogre with the task of fashion designing for her designer wear.
- Rekha in jaw dropping sarees: Bollywood actress, Rekha has been loved widely since long by most of the masses. She has preferred wearing sarees at most of the events, be it any festivity, social or cultural event, promotions of her movies or various live TV shows. Her love for sarees has been enormous and tremendous and she looks absolute gorgeous in various colored sarees and justifies her traditional look.
Thus, Bollywood actresses have been absolute trend setters and stunners for most of the people. Women desire and wish to copy their style and follow the style statement set by them. These Bollywood icons have made their way in the hearts of masses and have built the path of styling and trending in fashion industry. Women from all age groups have their role models and icons whom they admire for their unique and varied styles. A perfect event completed with a perfect outfit from the best designers.