Indians direly wait for the festivities and celebrations to bestow love and fondness of meeting and greeting each other with much splendor and grandeur. Diwali is one of the many festivals that are celebrated in India with great endeavor. People from all round the nation celebrate the occasion by lighting diyas, decorating their homes with candles, lights, lamps and beautiful rangolis. Apart from this, their craze for adorning stylish attires cannot be overlooked. In today’s time, festival is not only associated with rituals and remembrances as it also involves showcasing the wardrobes and setting new trends in the fashion industry in various styles including traditional, modern as well as Indo-western outlook.
Every year people desire to wear something new and different that sets them apart from the ordinary wear in a social gathering. But it becomes very difficult for an ordinary person to make a choice of a unique designer wear. The trends and fashion styles change each year and this year too, there are some of the unique styles that will help you get a perfect festive look and stun the masses.
Being the festival of lights, Diwali signifies the tradition of ethnicity. People are normally seen wearing all kinds of clothes throughout the year but when Diwali is around the corner, they prefer wearing eye-catching Indian ethnic dresses. Diwali is the best time when people can show off their clothes. If you wish to look fashionable this Diwali, here are some tips which you better not miss.
- Jewelry: On festive occasions like Diwali, women love to adorn themselves with bangles, danglers, jhumkas, necklaces and rings. You can consider buying gold jewelry or can experiment with a variety of fusion jewelry, textures and finishes, enamel and stones. There is a wide range of unique, attractive jewelry to suit every budget and every taste. Moreover, heritage jewelry is making its revival on the festive occasions, so this is an ideal time to buy and deck your self out with the traditional jewelry.
- Try out Weird Combinations: Gone are the days when people were hesitant to wear weird combinations. Weird combinations are trending these days. You can go for polka dots this diwali season. Since polka dots do not give traditional look, very few people consider wearing polka dots on festive occasions. But if your boring sari or salwar kameez suit can be transformed into an innovative outfit worthy of a model, polka dot is a perfect style to go with. Similarly you can try new color combinations which you have never thought of trying before. Choose and match vibrant, bold colors this Diwali and create the latest trend for your self.
- Anarkali Suits: The fashion trend of Anarkalis is still very popular. It continues to rock the ramp. Even a simple Anarkali suit can give a party look. This is the only reason for its existence in the fashion world. An Anarkali suit is in fact a perfect wear for any occasion. A long flowy, floor length Anarkali gown might be the latest trend this Diwali season. You can pick from a wide range of Anarkalis ranging from a simple flair to the one with a large number of kalis. Experiment with the new styles and trends to uphold a fresh look.
- Go for Lehenga Dress: If you wish to look trendy this Diwali, a straight cut lehenga dress is the best pick of the season. It looks absolutely gorgeous and stunning when worn with crop tops. Besides looking fabulous, it will also give you a charming gaze this season. So, consider wearing a straight cut lehenga with huge danglers to get that perfect ethnic look which makes you look different from others.
- Digital Prints: To grab a different ethnic look from your regular attire, try for digital prints. Recently digital prints have captured a huge market. These prints are now being used for ethnic dresses like Anarkalis, suits, dupattas, kurtis, and sarees and so on. Plain dress with digital print dupatta or a floor length Anarkali dress in digital print will surely give you a complete, trendy and contemporary look.
- Traditional Saree with Designer Blouse: Various traditional sarees like Gujarati Bandhani sarees, Kanchipuram, Banarasi, Kanjivaram and Calcutti are in vogue and desired by the women from all age groups. In order to get that extraordinary attractive look; these traditional drapes can be paired with designer and unique blouses which includes black lace blouse or blouse with Kutchi work. Thus, blouses with heavy work are much desirable and are the perfect trend setters this season. You can go for 3/4th sleeves or cut sleeves as per your taste and choice. Also pair your attire with traditional jewelry to get that complete festive look.
- Exclusive kurti with trendy palazzos: The craze for palazzo pants has been hyped recently and they add dazzling effect to your entire ensemble. Palazzos are available in various fabrics. You can make a choice from a wide variety. Shimmer or net palazzos can be paired with unique printed kurtis or suits to rock any social gathering this Diwali season. This is adequate to set you apart from others and attract everyone’s eyes.
The above mentioned trends will surely help you to make the right choice for yourself and rock this Diwali season. You can flaunt these styles and trends among your friends, relatives, family, colleagues and other social gatherings like cards party or even for going to places for greetings. This is one such festival when everyone wishes to buy new clothes and add something unique to their wardrobes. Some may not be aware of the latest trends and what will suit their body type. But with these styles, you can get that perfect chic look and be all set to receive the blessings on this auspicious festival.
You can get your designs customized from famous designers or stylists or you can even go shopping online and make the right choice for yourself that is sure to turn the heads of the masses.